Thursday, December 18, 2008

Scarlett Mae Mann is here!

I'm sure everyone knows by now, but Scarlett Mae was born on Friday!

This is going to be a quick post, but I just wanted to share a few new photos of Scarlett. I'll add in some of the hospital ones later (lots of different people were taking photos), but she's cuter in these anyway.

We're both doing well so far. Jason headed back to work today, but my mom is here now for a few days to help out. Our biggest hurdle so far has been breastfeeding, but we have an appointment today with a lactation consultant and hopefully we might be able to figure it out. So far she's a good sleeper and easy to console, plus loves to cuddle. So once we figure out this whole eating thing, we should be set!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to snuggle!!!! Can't wait until i can meet her.