Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And we're off

These are exciting times in the Mann household. We recently moved back to Ohio after spending four years in Georgia, which meant new jobs for me and Jason. After seven months of living with in-laws, we've finally found ourselves a new house, so we're about to actually have a household again. And finally, we're going to have a baby!

My friend Nikki has been trying to convince me to start a blog to chronicle all these changes, and I'm finally getting around to actually doing it. My plan is for this blog to be a place where our family and friends can keep up with what's going on in our lives, with our new house and, eventually, with the baby -- no matter how far away they live.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright! Great weblog. I've already added it to my favorites - look forwrd to seeing the progress of your sweet house and many pictures of the new little Mann. Good luck getting some work done this weekend!